Welcome to the Treasure Valley Partnership
The Treasure Valley Partnership is a 501-C-3 nonprofit member organization consisting of County Commissioners and City Mayors in SW Idaho (Treasure Valley). Through the Partnership, the leaders of the municipal jurisdictions of Ada, Canyon and Owyhee Counties meet on a monthly basis and are dedicated to regional coordination, cooperation and collaboration.
The Partnership is a forum for elected officials:
- To collaborate together to enhance the lives of constituents.
- To share resources, best practices, policies and lessons learned.
- Act as an advisory/support group for each other and for mentoring newly elected officials.
- To have a safe place to discuss issues and create a unified response.
- To come together to address emerging legislative issues.
- To receive education on topics that are timely and of concern to our jurisdictions and citizenry.
Current Treasure Valley Partnership Members
- Kelly Aberasturi - Owyhee County Commissioner
- Trevor Chadwick, Mayor - City of Star
- Gheen Christoffersen - Mayor, City of Homedale
- Tom Dale - Canyon County Commissioner
- John Evans - Mayor, City of Garden City
- Brad Holton - Mayor, City of Greenleaf
- Debbie Kling - Mayor, City of Nampa
- Diana Lachiondo - Ada County Commissioner
- Angie Lee - Mayor, City of Parma
- Lauren McLean - Mayor, City of Boise
- Garret Nancolas - Mayor, City of Caldwell
- Jason Pierce - Mayor, City of Eagle
- Steve Rhodes - Mayor, City of Wilder
- Steve Rule - Mayor, City of Middleton
- Chad Sevy - Mayor, City of Marsing
- Robert Simison, Mayor - City of Meridian
- Joe Stear, Mayor - City of Kuna
- Rich Sykes, Mayor City of Mountain Home